Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Mayakoba Golf Classic

So, I've been away for a week to Mexico, but on my travels I was able to catch a little golf.  Our resort was about 10-15min walk down the beach to Mexico's only PGA tour stop, the Mayakoba Golf Classic.

So, anyone who has ever been to a PGA tour event knows that they are extremely strict when it comes to taking pictures.  Well, we were able to snap a few photos while standing on the beachfront which the par 3 15th hole extends to.  Obviously,  we were careful not to take photos during the players routine.  Anyhow, have a look at these few photos. 

Yeah, that's me beach side and green side.  Absolutely, the best way to take in a PGA event.





Once I get back to reality, I will get back to regular posts.


Cheers,

RP

No comments:

Post a Comment